The Jerry Hall Collection

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
famous legs do business for Jerry

041204_11.jpg

Jerry Hall Jumps Into Hose

By Nina Jones

LONDON — Jerry Hall already has one of the most famous pair of legs in the fashion world, but now the model and rock muse has gone a step further and teamed up with British hosiery brand Charnos to create a signature line.

The Jerry Hall Collection is made up of five groups tailored to different aspects of Hall’s lifestyle and her insistence on quality.

“I’m surprised when I see a woman wearing an elegant outfit, which has cost hundreds of dollars, and then she has a nasty pair of $4 tights. The whole effect is lost,” Hall said. “I’m from Texas, where women are renowned for their elegance and style, so I was brought up to know that quality hosiery is an essential.”
The Retail Therapy group features opaque designs in black, chocolate, russet and truffle. Boardroom has fishnet and seamed styles. Party has fashion-led stripes and sheers, while Premiere consists of hosiery with lace detail and Boudoir features traditionally sexy lace-topped stockings and hold-ups.

“I’ve had no real experience in hosiery before this collaboration, other than wearing it,” Hall said. “The Charnos designers gave me advice about trends for the autumn season, and we sat with products strewn all over the floor, picking styles that I liked the look, feel and color of. I was like a child in a sweetshop.”
The collection, to bow in the U.K. in August, will retail between $22 and $28, but distribution details have not been finalized.

Naturally, the packaging will feature Hall modeling the collection, and it will be a full-body shot, not just a close-up of her leg.

extracts from wwd article :flower:

well-i never expected this...doesn't mick pay her enough alimony... :wink: :lol:

thx lena... :flower:

She does have great legs thou... that and a name known by thousands :wink:

Hall said. “I’m from Texas, where women are renowned for their elegance and style

what? texas, style? :shock:

sorry no offens to any texans

Originally posted by Article
...teamed up with British hosiery brand Charnos to create a signature line.
That's two mentions today for Charnos in WWD, the other being in the figleaves.com story. Time to invest.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:02 am
Hall said. “I’m from Texas, where women are renowned for their elegance and style

what? texas, style? :shock:

sorry no offens to any texans
:lol: i know ... that was too far fetched :lol:
they are aiming the US market remember? :innocent:

(no offence girls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back