• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Model ID Thread (January 2011 - March 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was also at Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani. :smile:

Are you sure she was? The only redheads at Giorgio Armani were Julia Johansen and Alice Burdeu. I thought she might be Julia but that picture isn't Julia's thread. And it looks like both Julia and Alice were at Emporio as well.

I'm going by this (which I'm actually not convinced is her, but it's not Julia J. or Alice) and this, posted in the runway showlists thread. The 2nd pic (Emporio) really looks like the same girl to me.

I saw the third red head model at Emporio but I wasn't sure it was her. And style.it doesn't have names for any of the models in Emporio's show. :/ And the one you showed from Giorgio's show isn't name either. And the only reason I didn't see her in Giorgio and it really could be her, is her hair isn't as vibrant.

iod9-shopping-14.jpg

leiweb

Nobody knows this girl from Margiela in the showlist thread. She is so familiar to me, can anyone come up with her name?

2rqn3p5.jpg

vogue.it

flyest i was about to me the same post!!! :D who is she? stunner!!! but really really young....how old is she???????

I need your help! I can't remember their names...

taken by me

The last two ones :

taken by me

Thank you very much! :flower:

1. Kate King
2. Maddie Kulicka, Zuzanna Bijoch
5. Kristy Kaurova
7. Lisanne de Jong

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Jade Jackson
8. Edythe Hughes
10. Lys Inger on the right