The Movie Scene Game

^cocteau's la belle et la bête. when the beast carries the unconscious girl into his enchanted castle her simple dress is turned into a ball gown.

next: a breakfast scene.

^"What a Girl Wants" where Amanda Bynes is having breakfast with her father. :rolleyes:

Next: Weird phobias :huh:

In Copycat, Sigourney Weaver's character has agoraphobia.

Next: long hair.

night of the hunter when shelley winter's hair tangles between the water plants.

next: false (or fake?) laughter.

^In "When Harry Met Sally" at the end of the movie, Sally fake-laughed during the New Year's Eve bash.

Next: Building boats

^in dead man the natives build boats to take the dying down the river.

next: two brothers loving the same woman.

in legends of the fall brad pitt and his older brother both are in love with their deceased younger brother's fiance..

next: looking at a map while being chased

ChrissyM said:
in legends of the fall brad pitt and his older brother both are in love with their deceased younger brother's fiance..

next: looking at a map while being chased
I have no clue.

Next: Grim reaper like figure with a mirror for a face.

By the way, are we describing scenes from specific movies, or just common motifs/images? I think it would be more fun and challenging if we described specific scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meshes of the Afternoon? I think I watched only that bit :lol:

Next: man looking at a drawing that came from Africa

and I wrote this with a specific movie in mind :unsure:

the baroness, max and the captain sip lemonade on that elegant terrace in the sound of music...

next : running down the stairs...

YES!!!! You're absolutely correct!!!

Running down the stairs only makes me think of Father of the Bride for some reason...

in minority report- tom cruise and samantha morton escape by hiding under an umbrella

Next: A Hermes Scarf

Le Divorce. He buys each girl a Hermes scarf when ending a relationship.

Next: Adding another story to a home and blocking the neighbours' view in the process

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->