The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

Does anyone have or know where I can find the Galliano f/w 04 soundtrack.

Does anyone know which was the first video to be shown on the Dior site? I think it may have been the Haute Fall 03 but Im really not sure...

Hey if anyone has the Galliano FW rtw 03' soundtrack, I have a few high quality Galliano/Dior soundtracks and one video to trade! Please pm me!!!!!!!

does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of the john galliano spring summer 2004 show just before john came out - after the end of the cecilia song?:flower:

just to let anyone who doesnt know a song used in the John Galliano Spring 04 show was Bugsy Malone - Down and Out (sorry if this has been said before...)

JRI, you did a great job by listing the names of the Dior runway music.
You're the best!

The name of the song I've been looking for is the one that has been omitted.
It's from the Dior Fall 2004 Haute Couture
and is the last song after
'Prawn Watching - Michael Nyman'.

It's the 'march song' from 'The nutcracker'..
I'm crazy about that version, do you know who the artist is?

Also, I'm looking for the name of the music for John Galliano menswear show for A/W 05/06.

When will John Galliano comes out with cd's with music from his runway show, I'd buy them all.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steven2022 said:
Hey if anyone has the Galliano FW rtw 03' soundtrack, I have a few high quality Galliano/Dior soundtracks and one video to trade! Please pm me!!!!!!!

i do have the vid of that show ....^_^

if any1 has vids/sountracks of
Dior ss02hc AW01HC SS01HC AW03HC(with high quality)
or John Galliano SS03PAP AW03PAP

and is willing to trade

PM me:heart: :heart:

Eta why don't you just share with us? We all adore dior shows like you.

same thing to others, if u have just share it.....don't count so much... everyone here loves dior.

steven2022 said:
ooooh can i have it!!! i think i have some of the soundtracks you need:wink:!!!

YOu do? can you share them with me too, I have no idea what they sound like.

Ghost said:
Eta why don't you just share with us? We all adore dior shows like you.

same thing to others, if u have just share it.....don't count so much... everyone here loves dior.

I guess you are right. I have most Dior and Galliano videos, (after SS04RTW) if you are interested just ask.

i love dior said:
do you have the video of hc 2004-2005 fall/winter ?

I have that one. The empress dresses one right? If you are interested just PM me.

i need the music from the f/w2003 RTW show, not the song names and stuff, but the actual music or video..thanks so much guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->