The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

^ only the ones from style.com vogue.co.uk fashionfile.com and dior.com :flower:

I was bored one day so I recreated the first song played at Dior SS HC 2004, only it's instrumental :heart: If anyone wants, pm me :flower:

dior homme runway soundtracks

hey people....
anyone has the soundtracks.... in love with it

winter 05/06 would be e best..
i do have the summer 05/06 by the rakes.. anyone needs it?... holla to me.
actually ..all dior homme soundtracks would be the best... since all of them are real nice..

Dior 05'-Express Music

Anyone know the name or artist they were playing on Dior.com for last year..title or artist they were playing it at expressmen a few weeks ago its house music...Lyric hook."Its me its you" anyone know

No thats not it, that song is too slow..."Its, me its you dancing on the (blah)blah) I dont know the rest. Dior Fall/Winter 05

wahooo song

AudiEC said:
Does anyone have the soundtrack (doubt it) of the Dior FW 03 RTW show?

Better yet, what is the name of that Whoo-hoo! song, it was a popular song a while back.

I think you are thinking of Blur: song 2

galliano f/w 2005 haute couture

does any one have the fall/ winter 2005 haute couture video or know of the songs used in it?
i saw jr1's post on the music and i had a correction to make
the first initial song is actually ENDING CREDIT from the sleepy hollow sound track
i was actually looking for the piano song that comes right after that one when the edwardian models start walking down the catwalk

i also wanted to look for the peruvian song

does anyone know of these 2?

Who knows what the Greek song is in the SS 06 couture vid? Thanks :flower:

^^ That happens to be "O Mare e Tu" sung by Marinella...the process of finding that song was a long a hard process!

by the way....does anyone have an entire video of both FW and SS 2004 Dior haute couture shows? I'd love to see a full version of each.

Secondly....does anyone have the entire drum and percussion/ Apache song from the SS 06 RTW show? If you do, PLEASE, may I have it! That show's music needs to be on my iPod!

Anyone? Does anyone have the entire song from the SS RTW 06 show? Or at least the video?

If not...
how does one get the video from the dior site onto your computer?

^ Watch it on internet explorer
once its finished

TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS > SETTINGS > VIEW FILES > Then click size so the size of all the files are in order, and the video will be at the top/bottom named "Catwalks06" or something like that > Click and drag into my documents :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->