The National

chaneladdict

Reaction score
Does anyone like this band? My fiance's band opened for them probably three years ago, and each album just keeps getting better. I have an advance copy of the new album that comes out in May, called Boxer. It's reallly excellent:smile: You can check out their website here www.americanmary.com :heart:

I love them as well. I've been constantly listening to Apartment Story and Mistaken For Strangers :heart:.

I can't get enough of The Boxer...I love each song so much, it's hard to chose a favorite. But if I had to pick, I'd go with "Fake Empire" or "Gospel".... but damn I love "Slow Show" so much too, this is too hard :lol:

Excellent live band! Seeing them again this summer. ^_^

They're one of those bands that I feel like I should like, everyone I know likes, and they're always grouped with other bands I like... but I just don't like them. I've tried and tried.

So strange, I just came to see if a thread even existed on them - I've been listening to both Alligator and Boxer like crazy. He has such an amazing voice and the lyrics are absolutely incredible...

i'm in love with anyone's ghost atm. <3
but the album's great, amazing. :smile:

Has anybody seen them live this year? I saw them last week and Matt grabbed my hand. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->