The Perfect Magazine S/S 2021 : Ajok Daing by Rafael Pavarotti

Fiercification

Reaction score
Surprised to see that no one posted this, this is the inaugural issue of Katie Grand's new "project" (I wasn't aware it was going to exist in print?)

1465576-800w.jpg

theperfectmagazine.com via models.com

Rafael Pavarotti - Photographer
Katie Grand - Editor
Oliver Volquardsen - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Cyndia Harvey - Hair Stylist
Miranda Joyce - Makeup Artist
Emma Roach - Set Designer
Mischa Notcutt - Casting Director

Must say this is a stunning photo. The Grace Jones reference is a little old, but it definitely gets subverted nicely here.

In the vein of Julia Noni's German Vogue...Quite nice.

it’s a beautiful shot but...

...this Madonna aka Virgin Mary inspiration has been done to oblivion. as many times or more than the Marilyn...

Actually is not the cover photo. You can preorder it at boutiquemags and there’s a lone where you can read that the cover will be revealed soon

It's quite a beautiful image, I do hope a similarly striking photo makes it as the cover.

With a £35 cover price, it is likely hardcover or large format (one hopes....) in 2021, this is enough to get me excited.

Stellar cover and an intriguing layout. I'm curious to see more! Rafael Pavarotti simply doesn't disappoint, this photo is magnificent.

Tbh this looks like Dansk magazine. £35 for something so average, I’ll pass. Still more of a bargain than Chaos 69!

This is beautiful, but I won't pay £35 + shipping to read articles from "journalists" like BryanBoy or PamBoy.

It is okay. I am sure Katie Grand will launch another magazine if this one flops. And another. And another... And one more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->