The "Stringing Words into a Looong Sentence" Game

ingenue

Reaction score
Here's one-- and it should be real funny! We each post a word that would correspond to a previous word that was posted and string them together to form a sentence...a very looooong sentence!!! (or paragraph haha)

example:
me: Having
you: Another ; Having another
3rd post: shopaholic; Having another shopaholic

and so on. important thing is to string the previous words together.GET CREATIVE!!! ive done this game with friends via email and it was sooooo hilarious after a whole month, the sentence we came up with was sooo funny!!! :lol::lol:

OK Here GOES:

I

birkenstocks (sp?)

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive toed

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive toed young

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes...

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis'

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle comprised

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle comprised of

(Booo that's no fun, i'll add something to that "of")

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle comprised of sharp

Last edited by a moderator:
I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle comprised of sharp little...

I lasciviously enjoy removing birkenstocks that attractive-toed young partyhopping coquettes like drinking Paris Latsis' milkbottle comprised of sharp little blue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->