The Vogue Wishlist F/W 06.07

Alliecat

Reaction score
:flower:

spacer.gif
VOGUE's latest Catwalk Guide sets out all the trends for the coming season – from the best colours (grey and red) and the new length (short), to the most exciting new shape in our wardrobes (the egg) - and it also lays out the ultimate shopping list for autumn/winter 2006-7. Your top five buys, if you're looking to be on the cutting edge next season, should be:

1. The tailored overcoat
2. The square-heeled shoe
3. The bucket bag
4. The tunic
5. The burst of colour

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?SSID=6

(hope it's in the correct place...)

Can admin alter the title to Wish List Autumn / Winter 2006/7. I missed my chance.

I think what they are getting at with regards to tunics is something like this... But then Vogue UK is also calling it the 'cocoon'...

Bottega%20Veneta_MM_B.jpg

From Vogue UK

Last edited by a moderator:
that reminds me of the nightmare "bubble" skirts :ninja:
i guess when i think of tunics, i think of tory burch :wink:
but i'm lovin the tailored overcoat

Sounds a little dull. I'd like examples of these square-heeled shoes, as I don't remember seeing anything exemplary on the runway - for a minute, my mind defied reason as my mental imaging rocketed toward square-toed, pilgrim-style flats... which I would still prefer.

^^ i thought the same thing about the shoes jennifer... not too sure what they mean by square-heeled :blink:

the 'tunic' is about layering a long top or short dress over skinny pants or leggings...

check the YSL show...
LOTS of that...and def one of the hottest shows of the season for ALL the editors...

im loving the re-emergence of the tunic i think they are so underated. not sure about the egg shape and the rock n roll leather is so overdone

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->