The Voice

I really hope the guy with the glasses from Adam's team stays. Jeff? the one who sang the carrie underwood song was so boring imo.

Is the original show (The Voice of Holland) as short as the American version? The finale is already next week and it feels like it came by pretty quickly.

The finale is tonight and I think Ne-yo and Pitbull are performing and the result show are tomorrow at 8. This season went by so fast.

Great finale! I love that they didn't drag it out into a 2 hour show. Unfortunately, my favorite didn't win... I wish the iTunes downloads were worth 10 votes (or better yet, 100 votes) each instead of just 1. I didn't like the original songs as much as the cover versions but I still downloaded one of them.:mrgreen: Curious to see now which contestants will carve out decent careers from this experience. I guess it starts with the Top 8 going on tour!

so anti climatic with the win. I wanted the person who's currently number one on iTunes to win. But whatevs. :(

so anti climatic with the win. I wanted the person who's currently number one on iTunes to win. But whatevs. :(
I know, it feels like such a wtf moment when the #1 on iTunes is not the winner. But the winner has a great voice too... so I can't feel too disappointed about the outcome. I enjoyed this show much more than the past few seasons of Idol - looking forward to next season!

I really enjoy this show. Right after the first episode I was hooked. Unfortunately, my favorite didn't win, but congrats to the winner. I do hope they all go far with their careers.

My favorite didn't win either, or even make it to the top two. It think it was even more anti-climactic because the itunes chart make it so clear as to who is already leading the competition. It also didn't help that Bieber tweeted his 10+ million bileavers (?) to vote for the winner lol.

Yeah that irks me that he would tweet that since he has such a large fan base and of course they're young enough to be swayed by it. And he knows it too otherwise he wouldn't have tweeted it the first place! Makes me wonder what madness it would have been if Lady Gaga tweeted to her fans to vote for her favorite.
Idk, to me it just makes the competition unfair. I may just be bitter about it because I was hoping the runner-up would win and they were so close in votes.
Anyway, no use in me crying over spilt milk lol. I'm sure they'll have great opportunities presented to them following the show anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bieber thing annoyed me, too. It was so close that I think it might have made the difference. Hopefully it won't matter in the long run since Dia should definitely be getting signed after this. But it's crazy that people paying to buy music counts only as much as someone calling a number for free. Not only did Dia outsell Javier, it was by such a large margin that she was still ahead of him until the afternoon of the day after he won.

I'm glad she didn't make the finals, but out of everyone, Xenia was the only artist I would love to hear an entire album from. Her live performances were painful to watch, but she's the only contestant where I preferred her cover to the original every time. She even made me like that Script song she sang in the round where she was eliminated, and I hate that song.

Has anyone watched this season? I've fallen behind because of school and would love to know how it is so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->