Theres Alexandersson

6a00d83451f3fc69e201348.jpg
6a00d83451f3fc69e201348.jpg

sonnyphotos

I think she was at Alberta Ferretti :clap: Great show to start off with in Milan!

I should trust my id-ing skills more often. I was sure I had spotted her backstage at Ferretti!

nowfashion

Seems that the CK exclusivity had more power this season! That's so great to see it also in Theres' case :woot:

At first I thought the pics were distorted :ninja: esp at Ferretti, but I guess it's because she's not wearing heels. And some bad outfits for her "rectangle" body type in both shows , I hope her wide shoulders won't be a too big problem.

^ the pics are distorted, actually. style.it pics are stretched for some reason.

^ Oh :o That's so weird... but good that my eyes weren't lying then.

N-21-SPRING-RTW-2011-PODIUM-001_show_fullscreen_view.jpg

N-21-SPRING-RTW-2011-PODIUM-019_show_fullscreen_view.jpg

source: elle.com

all the girls with more athletic frames (even, say, Karlie) look terrible in the style.it pics
others actually look nicer than usual :innocent:

the shoes at D&G were scary, but again her walk stood out in a negative way. hopefully practice makes perfect.

So happy to see Theres in these quality shows :heart: I have such a good feeling about this girl :wink:

I was going to mention this earlier in the thread, and the picture in 52 just reminded me: her and Daria Strokous could be sisters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->