Thin / Fine Hair

I found that taking a silica supplement has helped a lot with adding strength and body to my hair. I also stopped all chemical treatment about a year ago and the difference is huge and I've come to actually love my natural color so much more.

As for adding volume I love the "Some like it hot" series by Tigi. I use their shampoo, conditioner and serum. It smells like heaven and makes my hair "come alive" as well as protecting it from sun damage. It also makes the styling so much easier.

Whatever you do, make sure to find a shampoo without sulfates. They are so harmful and drying the longer you use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you dye it properly you can get a bit more of texture... but most of hair saloons tend to destroy thin hair without meaning it...
Never dye it on your own or try to bleach it too much... i did terrible things to my hair in the past but also really good things by dying it with proper experts.
I try to use lots of hair repairing and stuff like that... & cut it while need it...if not I have to cut it more later... since a hair damaged tends to spread up...

tullepen I really like Tigi products too!!!

I do now know about the hair products much, but you should try taking some pills , vichy has sth like this.
The 2nd thing, try curling your hair naturally, i mean, do a few buns for a night and in the morning they will be beautifylly wavy, just use the hairspray:smile:

I've thin fine hair too. Kinda limp. It has a bit of volume after washing and drying of hair but as the day stretches, it just goes flat. And i love love love to tie my hair up so it does not get in the way of anything, so that makes things worst and i look bald. Help Help Help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->