Thom Browne F/W 2024.25 New York

I always enjoy his collections and this is no exception. It all feels cluttered and avant garde but when you look carefully you see a story.

i love all the hidden animal prints and "juvenile" prints behind his super seriously styled looks. unfortunately their sizing is a bit limited :/ so many printed shirts i wanted from them

Guess I am the minority, actually found this quite nice except for the colourful tweed and gold stuff. Weird styling and extensive layering aside, there are many pieces I'd love to try on at least and don't find anything here too hard to mix with other items. Kristen looks lovely and I believe Jessica Stam is there too?

Thom has always been very Chanel x CDG, so I don't get this comparison, this is not the first time this happens, probably not even 30th.

I don't own anything from him, but when the man is good he deserves credit. For everything easier for the eye and more wearable in daily life there is literally any other brand safe for a couple of others.

Some of the pieces looked okay but immediately felt very Viktor&Rolf to me. And I just can't stand the styling.

I really can't appreciate this brand. It has always felt very 'try-hard.'

thom browne is the tryhardest of tryhards. more than anyone else. the very definition of a poseur. pure concentrated poseur extrait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->