Thom Browne Haute Couture F/W 2024.25 Paris

Feel like the models had to walk that slow for safety in those shoes
Isn't that most Thom Browne shows though? He certainly likes a "form over function" kind of shoe that makes things worse for everyone involved.

I've always struggled to tolerate his outputs. It isn't for me (which I get), but there's something so viscerally cliche about his collections and I find they end up saying very little to nothing at all. Makes it hard to find something of value or appreciation in all of this because it is so over-labored and overwrought.

I saw one post w/ Jordan Roth, and I immediately lost interest.

I find his shows terribly pretentious -- making everyone attending in the audience wear those lab coats? (Which, by the looks of it, only half actually did). Having said that, I admire his commitment to his vision and am kind of fascinated by the regimented way of thinking he seems to possess.

the cut, the tailoring, the oversizing, the exaggerated layering, the embossing details over the fabric: all made perfectly. a rare artistry.

the dress on Daria and it’s human body’s anatomy detail enhanced in that deep coloured red almost made me gasp.

I will always admire his collections.

Looks like he and his team put a bunch of fabric together for the sake of doing so, with no design ideation.

Like he was trying to copy Galliano's Margiela but with less make up expecting the same the same adulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARNOLDSILVERBOLT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->