*no stats at the moment*

Jalouse April 2014 : Thylane Blondeau

#Bornin2001
Model:
Thylane Blondeau
Photographer: Stian Foss
Stylist: Jennifer Eymère

(facebook.com/jalousemagazine) | vk.com/top_models

As STUNNING as she already is, you can tell she's gonna be even more gorgeous with age.. I can easily see her becoming BIG^_^.

I know she's only 14 and she will probably grow (although I stop growing after 14 :lol:), Too bad she's only 164 cm (5'4).

Last edited by a moderator:
Time goes by so fast, I can't believe she's 14 now. She's exceptionally beautiful, one of the most beautiful women ever to me.

She's got that 'native' features which makes her very special and unique. Helena Christensen and Adriana Lima have this kind of beauty.
When I saw her first 'controversial' pictures I went like oh my god, this girl will be a superstar, like the 90s supermodels.
Is she tall?

She's got that 'native' features which makes her very special and unique. Helena Christensen and Adriana Lima have this kind of beauty.
When I saw her first 'controversial' pictures I went like oh my god, this girl will be a superstar, like the 90s supermodels.
Is she tall?

She's not tall...

^^ Like I said earlier in the thread, she's only 5'4 :ermm:

^that won't stop Karl from sending her down the runway lol

When you're in front of the camera, height doesn't matter as much as proportion. And being less tall than the average model never stopped Laetitia Casta or Kate Moss from having lengthy careers in fashion.

Totally true... Anja Konstantinova is a prime example of that.

Hate to say it, but I don't think she'll make it that big as a model. She's beautiful, but she won't have the right body type. Her face doesn't look like it'll be right either, to be honest (it's getting a bit wide/neck isn't that long).

Maybe she'll become a great actress, instead. :smile: I can see that.

Here's a recent Instagram shot of her with her mom: https://www.instagram.com/p/91KVFvtTYv/?taken-by=thylaneblondeau

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Officiel Paris March 2016

Photographer: Satoshi Saikuza

thylane.jpg

facebook.com/lofficielparis via FrenchDelicacy

Maybe is still a bit young, but look at her in the last pic (for L'Officiel). Oh my :heart:.

Thylane Blondeau is seen arriving at Chanel Fashion show during Paris Fashion Week : Womenswear Fall Winter 2016/2017 on March 8, 2016 in Paris, France.

thylane-blondeau-is-seen-arriving-at-chanel-fashion-show-during-paris-picture-id514257222
thylane-blondeau-is-seen-arriving-at-chanel-fashion-show-during-paris-picture-id514257226

gettyimages

L'Officiel Paris, March 2016
photographer: Satoshi Saikusa
stylist: Vanessa Bellugeon
model: Thylane Blondeau

L'Officiel digital edition

Wow, she's really only 15?

She's become more celeb-ish than model I feel, though I feel like she did it by her exposure from modeling as opposed to family. Then again, I don't expect her to work much cause she is only 15, so as she ages maybe she'll pick up more work. I believe she's working for loreal as well. Is she contracted?

marieclaire.it
From MCLikes italian MarieClaire Oct. 2016 supplement.
Ph. by Francois Rotger

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->