Tila Tequila -- bizarre online naked rambling rant

shoesexy

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/19/tila-tequila-naked-and-ranting/

Tila Tequila -- Naked and Ranting

Tila Tequila has stripped down naked to go on a bizarre, [pistol waving], rambling rant -- live on her Ustream page.

We're told Tila has been at this for hours ... ranting about everything from her personal hygiene to her case against San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman -- calling him a "woman beater."

She continued, "I am an angel ... because I am here to save the world with my army."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/19/tila-tequila-naked-and-ranting/

Last edited by a moderator:
um yeah...does anyone else find it irritating that she's pretending to be bi? :rolleyes:

um yeah...does anyone else find it irritating that she's pretending to be bi? :rolleyes:

YES. it's such a vapid, adolescent thing to do. i've known tons of people that have done this and it pisses me off everytime!!! :angry:

Supposely she is bipolar and is going through a rough time right now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel for her if she is bipolar but i do find her extremely annoying ever since that silly superstaged show where she tried to make everyone believe she is bi!
honey noone cares!

EWWW aparently on the live stream she pulled her tampon out and showed it :sick:

euww that's disgusting.. I don't know whether to hate these people or feel sorry for them..

Did you guys see the clip of her try to masturb*ate on top of a small couch while wearing heels and lingerie and then the couch fell? HAHA. She didn't even get to do what she wanted, so embarassing.

If she is in fact bipolar, I feel sorry for her.

But if she doesn't have bipolar, then she's obviously trying to seek some type of attention since no one cares about her ugly singing voice, fake breasts, and wannabe bi attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->