Tilda Lindstam

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Tilda is with Stockholmsgruppen in Sweden, and, as one would presume from the recent tests below, IMG as well.

4128445zj1.jpg

stockholmsgruppen

Height: 177 cm
Shoes: 39
Hair: Cendre
Eyes: Brown
Size: 34-36

I like her a lot :heart: thanks for the thread, Stockholmsgruppen has such a strong new faces board these days :shifty:

Happy you two like her! :heart:

Here are some older pics. I particularly like the first two; much stronger look with the dark hair.

stockholmsgruppen

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilda is with Stockholmsgruppen in Sweden, and, as one would presume from the recent tests below, IMG as well.

You would think that perhaps our ability to decipher which agency signed her, would be a sign that those outdoor tests are becoming quite trite. :lol:

Anyhow, I actually quite like the wideness of her cheekbones, and especially those eyes. I cannot wait to see how things develop for Tilda. Thanks for starting her thread Bianca! :flower:

Tilda was scouted by the same woman who discovered Mona Johannesson, Madeleine Blomberg etc. She's just 14, and hasn't really started working yet (aside from a Paris trip to test for IMG). I have issues with the slight cross-eyedness, but she has great potential. Reminds me a little of Sona Matufkova. :heart:

^You know, now that you mention it, I can definitely see the Matufkova similarities. Very interesting...:lol:

I like her a lot :heart: thanks for the thread, Stockholmsgruppen has such a strong new faces board these days :shifty:

indeed, they do such a good scouting these days, she's one of many great new faces at stockholmsgruppen. i wonder who's doing their fantastic scouting, it's more modern and edgier than for the other swedish agencies.

looking forward to see more of tilda!

I need to see more pictures but she has potential! That's what those few pictures show!

I think this little cross-eyedness makes only good for her, her face's much more interesting with it :lol::wub:

Thank you Saracita!:kiss: Is that really her?:o She looks so different for me :unsure:

Haha, yes, it's definitely Tilda! ^_^

I much prefer the polaroids, to be honest. The IMG tests were a big disappointment for me, but now I'm won over again :heart:

I'm in love with her polaroids too :heart: even if some tests are quite great as well... thanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->