Tilda Swinton

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
I would have to say she is about the most original of any actress at the moment.

Here are a couple pics of her daringly quirky but elegant style :flower:

Here in 2002 at the Cannes Film Festival wearing a spectacular Viktor & Rolf.

Attachments

• Swinton_Tilda_05.JPg
    Swinton_Tilda_05.JPg
    42.4 KB · Views: 160
Cannes again but in 2001 wearing John Galliano

Attachments

• FN_12415684_Swinto57.JPG
    FN_12415684_Swinto57.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 147
Here again in 2000 wearing Yohji Yamamoto

Attachments

• FN_1088Swinton_Tilda2.JPG
    FN_1088Swinton_Tilda2.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 155
More

Attachments

• cannes.jpg
    cannes.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 103
Not really my style, but I can see how you would like her. :flower:
She also modeled for Viktor and Rolf a couple seasons back...

Pierre et Gilles also did a lovely portrait of her some years ago. She has this fragile, slightly vulnerable look about her which i find very beautiful. I loved her in "Orlando".

Originally posted by tott@Mar 12th, 2004 - 1:32 am
Pierre et Gilles also did a lovely portrait of her some years ago. She has this fragile, slightly vulnerable look about her which i find very beautiful. I loved her in "Orlando".
she was great in The War Zone :flower: I like her Yohji Yamamoto outfit :heart:

i like it. i like that she's different. it's the eclectic of everything high end.

Originally posted by tiffany+Mar 12th, 2004 - 12:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tiffany @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 12:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tott@Mar 12th, 2004 - 1:32 am
she was great in The War Zone :flower: I like her Yohji Yamamoto outfit :heart: [/b][/quote]
I can't agree with the both of you more. I adored 'Orlando'.

Its nice to see such an idiosyncratic type of actress in this day in age. Its not often one see's someone truly marching to the beat of their own drum. And its so genuine,you can feel it.

I think she looks very disturbing! I remember her from The Beach and Vanilla Sky...to me she seems like a psycho-horror version of Cate Blanchett... :wacko:

:heart: She is a Amazing actress and I lvoe her style :heart:

teh onyl thing I would say is that she sort of "feel into" fashion instead of really beging intrested in it, may be iam wroung but I dountknow.

I don't know Space,from what I see her wear most of the time,like these here,she seems quite comfortable. Besides,I don't really think of this necessarily as fashion but more so as style from a designer's perspective. So she perhaps relates more to style and the actual design aspects rather than the opposite. Of course,she was also at uber-hyped Pheobe Philo's Chloé collection last season,so who knows?

Originally posted by Scott@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
are her arms painted GREEN?...hmm i don't know about that...i do like her willingness to take risks and be unconventional...she is so tall and lanky, that she can pull off a lot of things the rest of us can only dream of...good for her....

orlando was a visual feast!!! :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 12th, 2004 - 9:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 9:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:07 pm
are her arms painted GREEN?...hmm i don't know about that...i do like her willingness to take risks and be unconventional...she is so tall and lanky, that she can pull off a lot of things the rest of us can only dream of...good for her....

orlando was a visual feast!!! :heart: [/b][/quote]
:lol: I think its the picture. I saw some of her at these awards as it happened....no green arms in sight :lol:

I love her though. She's a much better actress than that wannabe Gwynnie,imo. And that goes double for her style. Even though she is a muse for Viktor & Rolf like Gwyn is for a bode of designers,however, like I said above I think she relates more design and style rather than just a names or praising to recieve free clothes.

Originally posted by Scott+Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 12th, 2004 - 10:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 12th, 2004 - 9:48 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Scott
@Mar 9th, 2004 - 10:07 pm

orlando was a visual feast!!! :heart:
:lol: I think its the picture. I saw some of her at these awards as it happened....no green arms in sight :lol:

I love her though. She's a much better actress than that wannabe Gwynnie,imo. And that goes double for her style. Even though she is a muse for Viktor & Rolf like Gwyn is for a bode of designers,however, like I said above I think she relates more design and style rather than just a names or praising to recieve free clothes. [/b][/quote]
phew!!...no green arms!!! :lol: i think i agree with you that she seems to really appreciate original and beautiful design in fashion...not just trends...she's cool... :flower:

I usually like her picks. :wink:

But I have to agree with Space.

teh onyl thing I would say is that she sort of "feel into" fashion instead of really beging intrested in it, may be iam wroung but I dountknow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->