Tim Schuhmacher

Tim Schuhmacher by Mark Rabadan for Rollacoaster Magazine

Top model Tim Schuhmacher stars in the cover story of Rollacoaster Magazine‘s latest edition captured by fashion photographer Mark Rabadan and styled by Way Perry. Makeup is work of Adam De Cruz, with hair styling by Larry King at Streeters.

Rollacoaster Facebook page / malemodelscene.net / streeters.com / instagram/larrykinghair

H&M 2016

H&M GB

Prada Linea Rossa Eyewear Fall/Winter 2016 campaign photographed by Craig McDean

Prada.com

I know the H & M pictures are just for their site and are simple but he looks so handsome in them and the bone structure in those Prada ads :heart: Thanks Foofur16 :flower:

Such a gorgeous man that his beauty shines even in simple styling and white background!

What? I thought he might quit by now. So glad he's still around:smile:

He checked in with his agency before the fashionweek in June. But didn't walk at all. I thought that's about it.

Bergdorf Goodman "Goodman's Guide" Fall Collections 2016

bergdorfgoodman

Some more images from Lacoste - THE ÉLÉGANCE FRANÇAISE COLLECTION FOR MEN.

Lacoste.com

Last edited by a moderator:
L' Express STYLES Paris by Carlotta Manaigo

isabellethiry.blogspot.com

VOGUE Netherlands Man FW'16

“Coats to Coast” by Ward Ivan Rafik w/ styling from Dimphy den Otter. Hair by Christian Eberhard and makeup by Marie Duhart.

wardivanrafik.com

A few little behind the scene clips for his Vogue Man Netherlands shoot and he speaks for a few seconds :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jose lp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->