Tine Maertens

manette

Reaction score
Tine is signed with Models 1 in London. Does anyone know her last name?

models 1

Height: 5'10.5
Bust: 31
Waist: 24.5
Hips: 35
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue

btw, she's really cute :heart: thanks again for another great thread :wink::flower:

i really see something good about her, she can make it, really

her face is a bit round but I really like her especially in the first picture in post #2

Tine was on the cover of Elle Russia December 2007. I think she used to be with New Madison in Paris.

scanned by Mirik

i'd been meaning to post earlier in this thread. she has fantastic eyes, nice soft facial features and a warm presence on the camera. the black and white photos are most impressive. thank you for the thread, manette :blush::flower:

here are the photos from Success, thanks penny for the link :flower:

women.successmodels.com

She's now with New York Models :woot::heart: but no new pictures there for the moment, guess we'll have to wait until she's shooting her first tests in NY (don't know if she's already there btw)

That's great news! I can't wait to see new tests!

Ahh i've seen her on the NY Models website and now just ssaw her on Models 1 and I really like her!!! Can't wait for new pictures to show up somewhere!

Tine has a show card for New York! I'll try and post it soon.

1zvskki.jpg

models.com

Ahh I love the showcard! Gorgeous. I can't wait to see what she books in new York.

Wow, what a face. She has a very aristocratic, patrician look. Thanks for the pics guys.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->