Tod's F/W 2024.25 Milan

Great debut! Bravo!
I haven’t loved a Tod’s collection that much since Alessandra Facchinetti left.

I think this is good because it’s clever. Tod’s is not a fashion brand, it’s a leather goods maison. So, the clothes have to be accessories to the accessories but good enough to have people wanting to purchase it. You might go for a beautiful bag and end up with a coat or great knitwear.

Here, he understood the assignment. The bags and shoes were very beautiful! Those bags are perfect!
The clothes were down to earth, well designed and well styled. That’s a bit how I want Hermes to look.

I also love that the footwear was mostly based on loafers. And I think they have found an appealing way to wear the classic Tod’s loafers.

Good good debut! Hopefully this will be a hit because Tod’s money is funding Schiaparelli lol.

I'm intrigued by the new Di bag, which has adapted (copied?) the Hermes Lindy four-sided style. I wonder if it would actually work in real life, given the quite large size.

it’s an everyday RTW collection to the core. couple of interesting designs but also safe and slightly boring.

I need some pizazz.

I wanna watch the video later but first glance I need that coat on Lulu so fing badly

^^^ That ponyskin in that perfect shade of brown should have also come in a cropped and trench version, it’s really that sumptuous.

Gorgeous and straightup, no-nonsense luxurious outerwear and dresses. Unfortunate about that miscast cream trench that has the poor girl literally looking like a sack of potatoes. Nix that, the hideous belt buckles, and the shirts w/vest looks, and it’s by far the best offering from Milan.

Come on, it’s Tod’s…

haha I know!
seeing the still images made some outfits look stronger for some reason. usually it’s the other way around.

don’t get me wrong, if this collection is the outfit of a modern working woman she will look great!

this is by a mile the most pleasant surprise of the season. A very strong collection with variety of offerings and delicious accessories. I wonder who styled this show? Like if I see a person in Tod’s I would totally turn my head because she looks chic and sophisticated. It’s always a bore a Tod’s store. Definitely this will elevate in-store experience

it's funny (or shocking for Tod's) but i like the clothes much better than the shoes and bags :innocent:

tods really knowing their role will pay off for them. Lola is right these clothes are nuts and bolts pieces that will be hard to resist. Particularly because tods is slightly less expensive than their competitors like prada or ferragamo.

That ponyskin! Oh my god I need it. All the leather in this is just absolutely gorgeous. The chunkier knits also look so cozy and well made. Not sure about the vests, but at least they’re made well.

Don’t know what those belt buckles are trying to achieve here. Stylistically tacked in for the sake of it. But there’s that many fantastic pieces in this it’s easy to overlook it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->