Tolu Coker S/S 2025 London

I don't mind diverse voices, but these look like cheap costumes for the movie 'hairspray'
While some caucasian designers certainly love their Victorians moments, some African designers love the idea of Harlem New York forever

Way too vintage for my taste but I find it lovely.

I'm always here for styling that makes the models look good.

two designers and not much to show.... ok

only 32 looks with a handful of duplicates in different colors is very lightweight. what is here is pretty cute, the prints are the best pieces... the white waistcoat and pleated skirt is precious...the jackets with the flaps on the bust are a travesty ... some amorphous blobs that kinda would be good for streetwear... nothing to run to the store for ...

Some African designers love the idea of Harlem New York forever
How would an African designer be inspired by Harlem, NY forever? This was inspired by her mother and photos from their old photo albums from the 1970s London and Nigeria. For us who grew up in Africa, this is what our parents photo albums looked like and I love it. The vibe of the show was amazing and there were some decent rtw pieces. Some of the clothing might have needed perfecting but the collection has brought attention to the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->