Tom Ford 'Eau de Soleil Blanc' Fragrance 2018 : Luna Bijl & Salomon Diaz

I had written on Luna's thread that I had seen this ad in some instagram stories and thought she looked gorgeous. She is perfect for this sexy campaigns.. the guy also looks hot for the little I can see. I'm definitely so happy for Luna in particular. Very good campaign.

So happy for Luna! I think the video works much better than the shot.

I'd nprmally hate these sort of edits, but I like the raw, greasy sexual paired with athletic mood here. It's just one fetishisation from start to finish, yet it works! Do we know who shot this? Klein?

MAJOR! :woot:

This is so sexy. Luna is perfection and Salomon's skin... Wow.

It seems like she blew up overnight. I'm happy. She's bringing glamour back!

She delivered AGAIN.

It's sexy. It's convincing. You just know that this is Tom Ford.

It seems like she blew up overnight. I'm happy. She's bringing glamour back!

Hate to admit it, but without the Dutch trio of Imaan, Luna and Rianne, fashion magazines and campaigns would be as dull as dishwater.

Luna is perfect for this! I also like the video more than the shot but maybe it will work better in a different size format?

Hate to admit it, but without the Dutch trio of Imaan, Luna and Rianne, fashion magazines and campaigns would be as dull as dishwater.

Haha yes they get it, personally i would like to add Birgit Kos to.

Love this! Luna is just born to model. It is indeed shot by Steven Klein, her agent Markus (Monster) confirms it in his instagam.

Haha yes they get it, personally i would like to add Birgit Kos to.

Love this! Luna is just born to model. It is indeed shot by Steven Klein, her agent Markus (Monster) confirms it in his instagam.

OMG! Birgit Kos is Dutch?!? How did I miss that?

OMG! Birgit Kos is Dutch?!? How did I miss that?

Lol, even I know that, and I'm not the sharpest knife when it comes to models.

I hope Tom will allow Klein to shoot all his campaigns going forward. He copied Klein for years anyway, so it's not really a stretch in terms of TF campaign aesthetic.

Lol, even I know that, and I'm not the sharpest knife when it comes to models.

I hope Tom will allow Klein to shoot all his campaigns going forward. He copied Klein for years anyway, so it's not really a stretch in terms of TF campaign aesthetic.

Agreed. The Steven Klein X Tom X Carine combo is working flawlessly this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->