Tom Ford F/W 13.14 : Soo Joo, Gemma, Herieth, Zuzanna, Oli, Conrad & Juan by Tom Ford

I really like this, I'm happy for Juan... I must confess my heart stopped when I read Gemma in the title, lol.

It looks flat to me. His beauty campaigns are way more better than these. I never liked that collection anyway. Nonetheless, kudos for the diverse cast!

Yas for Juan Betancourt landing the campaign, there better be more shots of him.

lackluster.. to save this disappointing collection he needed BIG models with BIG photography. not this.

The full campaign is on Tom Ford's website! Sadly it seems Zuzanna didn't make it into any shots :( Here are the screenshots

tomford

Perhaps Zuza will in the campaign of TOM FORD Beauty -but it's strange-all the pictures are just one model does not have-I have no idea what's going on.

i want to like this campaign but something about it is off

Perhaps the cast? They lack the skills to make it look good. And the typical Tom Ford-photoshop.

Really disappointed to see Zuzanna isn't there, she's the only one who could have worked the vibe.

Yay Herieth :wub: for bagging a major campaign, just a shame it's a rather messy/bad one.

Hoping the rest of the campaign will be a big improvement on this one photo.

Herieth is the best in this campaign. 4 picture is awful. Terrible campaign. Very.

This just isn't working in general, although I didn't expect it to be any better than the collection itself.

So Zuza made it into one shot where she is basically unrecognisable due to the angle... What a waste!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->