Tom Ford Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

Fcuking frustrating. This looks like a desperate copycat of Anthony’s SL copycatting Hedi’s SLP LMFAO

Just cast Jamie Dornan and Marlon Teixeira dressed in Tom Ford essentials if he wants to bring royal smoulder back. It's not that hard.

Fcuking frustrating. This looks like a desperate copycat of Anthony’s SL copycatting Hedi’s SLP LMFAO

Just cast Jamie Dornan and Marlon Teixeira dressed in Tom Ford essentials if he wants to bring royal smoulder back. It's not that hard.
Yep! They need proper hot muscle men to butch things up for this brand

I mean if even the great Tom Ford himself is wearing other designers…

I see no Tom Ford ladies and gentlemen, not even an ounce. Shame.

Peter Hawkings is European so some design languages are almost cliché. When Tom tapped into feminity for menswear, he did lace underwear. Peter Hawkings does p*ssy blouses.
I’m not surprised to have this kind of Slimane-esque language because they are probably from the same generation. It’s very london inspired.

Forgettable, at best. So they are showing as a look book, no runway?

Eyesore !!! I thought he's a decent menswear designer.

...Bro, you need to do something properly to "clap back" at OG Tom's shady, haha.

I knew this man was not good for Tom Ford. I told you @Lola701 😤.

Where are the men ? What is this tacky-fake-Celine-rock-vibe-no-asked-for collection ?

I know Tom himself loved the 70s but Peter has to stop looking at the styles of 70s flamboyant British footballers only.
Seems like George Best was his moodboard.

I know Tom himself loved the 70s but Peter has to stop looking at the styles of 70s flamboyant British footballers only.
Seems like George Best was his moodboard.
These are not really 70s looks, more like mid late 60s mod-hippie rocker specifically fashion from 1965-1968.
This looks are not even part of the Tom Ford aesthetic its basically Hedi Slimane's take on it and its a very difficult look to pull off unless your rail thin

It’s sad because it was in menswear that TOM FORD used to mean something. When Jon Kortajarena was delivering a testosterone punch.

This is basically distilled Slimane—almost the kind that Anthony used to do at Saint Laurent not a long time ago. I hated it. When you sophisticate Hedi you’re left with almost no traces of masculinity.

I already have 85% of those clothes from Anthony and Hedi...

That's not Tom Ford, the Tom Ford man is a man, in a sexier and racier Ralph Lauren, who goes commando when clothed and put on briefs only when he has to strip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fekk77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->