Tom Ford On How To Stay Young, Thin And Groomed

But Ralph Lauren is so horribly dull. I can respect understated but not dull. His models are all so boringly, conventionally perfect. Basically I hate his menswear: when I look at it I think 'Armani...without the talent'. I'm not interested in his womenswear because I'm not a woman....

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Dec 4th, 2003 - 11:58 am
But Ralph Lauren is so horribly dull. I can respect understated but not dull. His models are all so boringly, conventionally perfect. Basically I hate his menswear: when I look at it I think 'Armani...without the talent'. I'm not interested in his womenswear because I'm not a woman....
ok......

so you like armani huh.....

who do you think designs the best tuxedo?

Hedi Slimane....is this a trick question? I didn't say I didn't like any Ralph Lauren....*cowers from lele's wrath*

Calvin is married, yeah. A lot of people get married whatever...

Never mind. I like some brands like Ralph Lauren because they do chuck out wearable basics of relatively high quality.

If I'm looking for basics, this is where I'll go first. Then I'll go for thrift stores if they can't provide!

Speaking of Armani, do they still have those nice n plain Sweat-Shirts?
Actually, I hate wearing branded stuff where the brand shows, like those old Tommy Hilfiger Jackets with those HUGE Tommy Logo... Just sick!
So, anyone seen those Shirts from Armani? They didn't have it in their Flagship-Store...

I read an article in GQ (maybe it was Esquire, but I'm pretty sure) where he said that he didn't like thin men. He said he liked big strong men. Now he's telling people to lose weight to be young? Maybe he just likes old men?

secondly said:
I read an article in GQ (maybe it was Esquire, but I'm pretty sure) where he said that he didn't like thin men. He said he liked big strong men. Now he's telling people to lose weight to be young? Maybe he just likes old men?

I think what he was saying was that he liked men as strong as himself (ie not very) because he didn't like the idea of sleeping with something with thin wrists (ie a woman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->