Tommy Hilfiger S/S 2009 : Shannan Click, Missy Rayder and Ben Hill by Phil Poynter

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
a3z9qr.jpg

After six seasons of running ad campaigns against the backdrop of iconic American landscapes such as Olympic National Park in Washington state, Tommy Hilfiger is introducing a new theme for spring that will celebrate U.S. cities. “This campaign is slightly more upbeat than seasons past and shows a renewed optimism and attitude about the brand,” said Avery Baker, executive vice president of global marketing and communications. First up, the creative team traveled to Los Angeles, with models including Shannan Click and Missy Rayder, shot by photographer Phil Poynter in breezy scenes staged at familiar locales, including an actor’s trailer in Malibu, cruising Sunset Strip and the Griffith Park Observatory. The brand will continue to advertise aggressively in magazines, with a spring media allocation and paging levels consistent with the same period last year.
wwd / february 9, 2009

that is brad, correct? he's not mentioned in the article...

i think the photography is good but this is just so prude it's annoying for me :huh:

tbh, i been loving the recent Hilfiger campaigns. the one with the crashed piano was freakin damn amazing. can't wait to see more!

I like it, the setting, the colors, the theme...everything looks very nice.

I like this. I'd reached the point of not caring about Tommy Hilfiger ads but I think this is perfect for them.

This is nothing special, but I still like the look of it and wanna see some more:D Glad to see Shannan working for Tommy.....I think she's a perfect choice for his aesthetic.

I like it a lot. Of course theres nothing special but its very summer-ish and it fits the brand perfectly as well !

Very nice. Very American, without being boring or tacky.

Great campaign. Shannan looks great in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->