Tory Burch F/W 2024.25 New York

at least it was a short presentation. god these clothes are awful. that gulf blue leather skirt is criminal, they probably thought they did something. that white clover print dress that changes to polka dot along with that white fringe coat is also criminal. the worst look is that red coated silk bodice with what looks like an elastic waist band on the attached silk skirt, it also has some twigs attached to it.

the best look is the opening embroidered dark umber coat.

Like how I felt last season, I'm really confused by this direction for Tory Burch and the Burch woman. There are some decent jackets and coats in here, and some interesting co-or sets but I still don't get "Tory Burch" from this. Those three dresses towards the end are out of step with the rest of the collection, but so are many pieces in this when you start to look at it. Very "thrown at the wall and see what sticks" look to this.

That image of her alone is also a little uneasy to look at. Having her, with no one else in the seating, makes it feel like one of those New Age Christian Church promo piece addressing their avid followers of Christ. Or she's about to sell me Juvederm via an MLM scheme that isn't an MLM scheme (but it is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->