Tory Burch S/S 2025 New York

The clothes and brand refresh are pretty good but I think the cheap looking T Monogram stuff weighs her brand down.

Good soundtrack.

WHY does every brand in NYFW have the same red, white and blue color palette?? It’s insane.

What is here is very chic and exceptionally well edited. However they show a few different looks multiple times in different colors which I dont find value in. A lot of Ricardo influence here with the blouses,

such a nice collection and it doesn't feel tortured or contrived, loved the fortune cookie bags
Absolutely, her work feels so much more modern and chic as of late. It's like America's answer to 90s Prada.
exactly and tory burch was not a brand i would expect to deliver fashion like this, i always associated it with outlet malls

tory burch was not a brand i would expect to deliver fashion like this, i always associated it with outlet malls
Same! Her team has been putting in work the past few seasons. They use a lot of obvious references, but I’m not mad about it cause it’s executed really well. Some of the looks feel inspired by Ghesquiere-era Balenciaga (the sleek trousers and the finale looks) but overall well done

^ The finale looks definitely feel like a tribute to Balenciaga S/S 2013. A very nice collection on the whole. Not mad on the
striped shirts with overlong sleeves but otherwise it's a solid outing. The tied coat and skirt combos in blue and black on Paloma and Loli are great.

There are a lot of interesting and even questionable things in the collection. I can't make my mind about that nude latex-vynil-pleather-satin dress n°7, I don't hate it, but I would post it on "the most hideous dress you've ever seen" thread.
At least it's intriguing, which is not a reaction I expected from a brand like Tory Burch.
So, just for the reaction it provoked, it is a highlight of NYFW for me.

I like it, a very solid proposition—sophisticated, yet not overly pretentious like the contemporary notion of sophistication.

I love the prints and patterns, and although I’m not entirely sure about the monogrammed bag, I do like the bags overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->