Toteme F/W 2024.25 : Liisa Winkler, Nyaduola Gabriel & Vivienne Rohner by Mikael Jansson

Photography: Mikael Jansson
Styling: Camilla Nickerson
Models: Vivienne Rohner, Liisa Winkler, Nyaduola Gabriel

I LOVE this! The first shot is striking and drew me right in! The rudimentary font kept it from perfection.

Beautiful photographs. Mikael Jansson did a great job.

I just saw the Cos by Karim Sadli thread and it looks like the same campaign haha. Nothing new.
For me personally, because of the fashions these photographs look more high-fashion.

For me personally, because of the fashions these photographs look more high-fashion.
Agreed. This definitely feels more luxurious to me, but it's still so close. All the "quiet" brands either go the loro piana/heritage route or this classic studio shot one. You would think it'd be in their best interest to aesthetically distinguish themselves from each other.

Despite the disappointment of no Steven Meisel this season, these campaign images are simply beautiful. Mikael Jansson has indeed done a wonderful job here. Each campaign image is just as beautiful and flawless as the last, and the casting is superb.

It’s beautiful even I wish that brands express minimalism in a new fresh way. It doesn’t have to be super serious and clean everytime…
So absolutely true. Minimalism doesn't have to look all the same all the time, it can have different interpretations and look absolutely differently.

I just saw the Cos by Karim Sadli thread and it looks like the same campaign haha. Nothing new.
I just saw this now too and you're absolutely right. The Cos campaign might be even better as Karim is a magician with the camera. CDs definitely need to reinterpret their work and not display it in the same exact way, even if fast fashion hires the same photographers, then they should do it differently next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->