Toteme Jewelry 2023 : Vivienne Rohner by Steven Meisel

about time! I always wanted to see Steven working with Vivienne. So happy for her.

There was a four-page newspaper type insert featuring four oversized photographs from this campaign in The New York Times on Saturday (11/18/23). Two full-sized photos of Rohner and two photos of the accessories. A real treat because I doubt that any of these ads will appear in glossies.

A beautiful, chic and simplistic campaign, which feels like a total breath of fresh air. I was instantly reminded of Meisel’s Ralph Lauren campaign upon seeing this, and I’m not mad. I am also 100% here for Meisel shooting someone he’s never shot before!

There was a four-page newspaper type insert featuring four oversized photographs from this campaign in The New York Times on Saturday (11/18/23). Two full-sized photos of Rohner and two photos of the accessories. A real treat because I doubt that any of these ads will appear in glossies.

Ugh, wish I could get my hands on that! Sounds incredible.

She reminds me off to Luna. I hope Meisel descover her one day.

Ugh, wish I could get my hands on that! Sounds incredible.
Last fall, I missed a special insert in The New York Times promoting Madonna's "Sex" book exhibition curated by Saint Laurent's Anthony Vaccarello at Art Basel Miami Beach. That was a disappointment for me since it included at least one oversized image from the exhibition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->