Town & Country September 2022 : Michelle Yeoh by Ruven Afanador

What a terrible choice of cover for such an exquisite editorial. The way she breathes life and character into those gowns is a real talent.

My favorite of September so far, I think. Great cover subject, and they’ve done her justice with a shoot that’s fun and glamorous and very true to the magazine’s spirit. Can’t wait for my copy.

what a silly cover choice for such a glorious editorial!

I’ve loved Michelle Yeoh for many years now and she was spectacular in ‘Everything…’ and I was so surprised to not see her in more covers for the promotion of the movie.

will get it just because of her.

She has such an amazing neck, makes her very regal and classy.

Hopefully she’ll get some oscar buzz in december-january. A24 better pull out all the stops for her campaign. Wrong choice of image for the cover though. There’s so many better shots in the editorial.

Gorgeousssss editorial, the cover is a boring and odd choice.

The pink Oscar de la Renta shot would’ve made a beautiful cover, but I also like the one they chose!

Stunning this cover story, is so strong with that aesthetic & aproppiate for the September issue.

Nothing special. Styling and work with set definitely could have been done better. Afanador is experienced photographed and he proved that he can work with elaborate sets ages ago during his US Elle days

THE YEAR OF YEOH (Textless)
Photography: Ruven Afanador
Styling: Cristina Ehrlich
Hair: Davy Newkirk
Make-up: Pati Dubroff
Model/Celebrity: Michelle Yeoh

Town & Country Digital Edition

Still waiting on British Vogue and others, but so far, this is my fave for September. Town & Country — never would have thought…!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->