Trace Magazine

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
Ministry of Sound's new style magazine Trash, a joint venture with Conde Nast, is undergoing a huge overhaul after one issue. MOS insist it will continue but reports suggest it may go quarterly. ......

has anyone read this or bought the ish?? its a clubbing/fashion lifestyle mag.. any info on the re juicing of this mag? if any has any let me know :kiss:

Trashcover_260.jpg

I don't have any info.. :unsure: but thanks for bringing it to our attention. :flower:

i have been waiting for this to come out. i'll keep my eyes open for it. thanks!

:neutral: - seems a bit 'beer boys in ibiza' / 90's era details mag cheeze to me :doh:
but i wil save my final judgement after reading
:blush:

heres the pitch:

Did you know that Girls Aloud live in a mental asylum? Heard of the LA gangster who inks Eminem's tattoos? Want to know 50 Cent's tips for street survival? And where the coolest secret parties in Ibiza are happening? Looking for a new kind of magazine that does music, clubs, fashion, tv, sport, food, travel, sex, drugs and rock&roll? You need Trash in your life.

The new magazine from Ministry of Sound.

- Girl Aloud Cheryl Tweedy on the fickleness of fame and the media.

- 50 Cent on what keeps him real.

- Richard X goes record shopping in Soho.

- The etiquette of sun tan do's and don'ts.

- Trash celebrities go shoplifting.

- Over-the-counter drugs for the no pain generation.

- Drag racing in LA.

- The Darkness: from pub rock to stadium fame in twelve months flat.

- Free exclusive Ministry of Sound CD featuring Moby, X-Press 2, Bent, Themroc, Jakatta
two120.jpg

cher120.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 12th, 2003 - 11:29 am
er :unsure:
:rofl: yep

not too surprised they are already facing probs. :innocent: they are severely behind :shock:
almost painfully so :cry:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Aug 12th, 2003 - 1:34 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Aug 12th, 2003 - 1:34 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Aug 12th, 2003 - 11:29 am
er :unsure:
:rofl: yep

not too surprised they are already facing probs. :innocent: they are severely behind :shock:
almost painfully so :cry: [/b][/quote]
Lo I think we need to take over as editors :wink:

Trash is trash. :wink: Though the secret parties in Ibiza would be an intresting read . . . :innocent: ! :P

:huh: not so secret anymore :lol: + by the publishing time the parties were most likely over :lol:

people say: in ibiza private parties in bungalows and yahts are the best places to party...FUN :woot:

cover girl mya in dior rubber :ninja:

issue44.jpg

2 pics from the shoot -a different look for mya.....
mya_clean_01.jpg

photoOth.jpg

The cover is really not working for her face or body the styleing is all wrong for her :yuk:

I really like the last pic teh styleing is really good and it is a good shot, I still think her body looks a bit strange though, may be its me

She seems to have been pushing a more fashionable image lately.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 28th, 2003 - 8:49 pm
The cover is really not working for her face or body the styleing is all wrong for her :yuk:

I really like the last pic teh styleing is really good and it is a good shot, I still think her body looks a bit strange though, may be its me

She seems to have been pushing a more fashionable image lately.
I agree, but I like how they showed that Dior halter-top with ball skirt but it doesn't work for her. :wink:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Aug 28th, 2003 - 11:22 pm
but I like how they showed that Dior halter-top with ball skirt but it doesn't work for her. :wink:
oh i do to

The clothes are wearing Mya and not the other way around. I don't think she has any style period.

yeah ,i saw it on stands today and wanted to know what people thought
a little strange for mya. i dont buy trace too often
the styling isnt anywhere near stellar. :doh:

i think she looks good in her own very different way actually!

has anyone seen this magazine? I just love it
very urban cool

some photos from an editorial

trace_05_04_ex1.gif

trace_05_04_ex2.gif

trace_09_04_ex1.gif

trace40.jpg

121301presspop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members