Tracy Reese RTW Fall 2003 (New York)

xopher215

Reaction score
A pretty collection from a great lady. :mrgreen:

She's devoted to keeping her line affordable and the quality superb. I like her upbeat take and contemporary approach to making sensible clothes for work and weekend living.

i don't know if it's the selection and order of the pics or what, but it seems like a random collection to me, not very consistent. definitely some cute pieces but it lacks coherence imo.

thanks for the pics :wink:

Honestly, that's my fault. :oops:

:oops: I ran out of time at firstVIEW, but I should have arranged better what I had to work with... désolé. :oops:

Honestly, that's my fault. :oops:

:oops: I ran out of time at firstVIEW, but I should have arranged better what I had to work with... désolé. :oops:

:oops: :oops: i wasn't attacking you :oops: :oops: sorry if it came out that way :oops: :oops:

i rearranged them mentally and they still don't make much sense for me. actually, some of those outfits don't make sense anywhere :|

:wub: :grrr: :wub:

oh dear, those coats are just stunning, especially the dark blue one (except for the butterflies :x ). :wub: I also like the very first dress...looks quite a lot like a vintage dress I have. :grrr:

Not bad, I kind of liked it. The fits looked great and colors were feminine. I can tell she appreciates a woman dressing like a lady and there's nothing wrong w/that. I wouldn't wear any of it, but it's pretty to look at it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->