Trading Up

Kora

Reaction score
has anyone read this great book, i have about 3 months ago. it kind of reminds me of SATC, but one character, make sure to read 4 Blondes before that one.

Don't EVER read 4Blondes. Unless you want material on what composes a bad book. The book was awful and confirmed that Bushnell is no author. I had no sympathy for the characters or identify with them whatsoever and could barely finish it.

I love to read all different kinds of literature and I have read both books. Sometimes I just need to read " the trash variety" just for fun. Quick review: Four Blondes, look how much money I have, look how much sex I can have,and look how bad I can screw up all of it. The other one takes the " model" character and shows how she got so screwed up and how she in the end shows them all. :blink:

I have that book I haven't finished it though I started reading in while I was in Sri Lanka last year but I got lazy when I got back

Omg i loooooove this book.. it's one of my favorits.. it's a story about a vectoria secret model in nyc .. i had so much fun reading it.. and 4 some reason i loved Janey even though she was shallow.

Meg said:
Don't EVER read 4Blondes. Unless you want material on what composes a bad book. The book was awful and confirmed that Bushnell is no author. I had no sympathy for the characters or identify with them whatsoever and could barely finish it.

AGREED. One of the worst books I ever read. It was pointless.

Trading up s main character is supposed to be a version of Samantha from SATC. and it s much much better than 4 Blondes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->