'Trapper' Hats

Lovin_It

Reaction score
You know the sort - I am thinking Lily Allen (pic from the Daily Mail website - english newspaper)

article-1122483-031D9195000005DC-333_468x718.jpg

I want real fur (just feels better and is warmer) and I have seen this on ebay. This one is not quite what I want as I don't want brown. I wouldnt have posted it otherwise as you'd outbid me - lol. Any ideas or seen any in white or black?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trapper-Hat-Real-Fur-Mink-Persian-Lamb_W0QQitemZ130295713289QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_Accessories_UK?hash=item130295713289&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Many thanks guys.

I got one from H&M for like £7.99 in winter. Its obv not real but i think it looks and feels just as good as fur.

Its brown tho---ive never seen a white one.

Love these hats.
I have a black coney version from Russia.
It fits me but it doesn't really look too good - I'm not a hat person :lol:
They're great though - with the ear flaps they keep your entire face warm in the coldest weather.

I've seen that hat on my rounds of ebay - it's really nice; you should get it.

we had some in urban outfitters this winter..we had both faux and real fur ones..they flew out of there! some of the winters best sellers!

oh well - I shall keep looking and one day get one for sure. Crying D - you are right about them keeping your entire face warm! Soooo cozy

i've been wanting one since i saw it here:
stsl03_military0711.jpg

teenvogue.com
never got around to seriously looking for one. probably could find it on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Works on the runway but imagine seeing that down the street :lol:
I can't figure out which colour is more nuts, I'm thinking the green?!

Last edited by a moderator:
probably the green but maybe thats because the scarf matches it?

a bit out of season now... but I love these too and bet they are cosy... I love lilly's fashion... so daring at times and care free re fur! I wish more UK celebs would lead the way as you cant beat a bit of real fur in the winter... fake so dont cut it!

I would def try ebay... loved the one trinny woodall has too... she's a bit of a real fur icon of mine too...

I bought a cheap one from Forever 21 a year or two back, they are def. warm and cozy. My cousin keeps stealing it from me. :(

i like them..well maybe not the styles posted above with fluorescent colours but i get the vibe..too bad i live in hell (temperature wise) ive always pictured myself with a racoon hat a la Mario Bros lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->