Treating Sun Damage?

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for products to treat sun damage? I have a sun spot on my cheek that has started to bother me and I'm looking for something to use to treat it. Would love to hear your thoughts!

I believe that hydroquinone will take care of that, but I still have the sunspot on my cheek because I think it's some nasty stuff! Embrace the imperfection ... there will be more where that came from :wink:

hydroquinine will fade it. if necessary tell your doctor it's melasma. do NOT bother with any over the counter stuff - you'll just be wasting your time and money.

that clinique even better line that supposed to fade dark spots? it's a crock. if it really worked it would be a prescription product.

retin A will also fade your sunspots slightly.

the gold standard is a round of fraxel. that can cost 700$ unfortunately.

Even Better is a pretty good brightener, though. I use Ziana ... will have to try it on mine.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll look into them! :flower:

As posted above, Retin A works...I also use red light therapy. It's a handheld device called Silk'n Face Fx or something like that. I don't have sun spots, but I find it's drastically improved my skin texture and it looks much fresher and younger. That might be something you could look into!

Does anyone have any recommendations for products to treat sun damage? I have a sun spot on my cheek that has started to bother me and I'm looking for something to use to treat it. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Biologique Recherche p50 has done wonders for fading my hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure. And of course, daily SPF is essential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->