Trinidad de la Noi

These are her latest polaroid from Elite Chile :P
2czqycx.jpg

twitter/trinidaddelanoi

instagram/trinidaddelanoi ; instagram/claudiorobles

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she signed?

Where can we see all that work?

So far I know she is with Elite Chile (mother agency) and has a 2-years contract with Elite Paris. No news about an agency in NY yet, The Society maybe?

a couple of weeks ago i watched a interview on tv and she said she was planning to go international so maybe we'll see her in runways next year! but she's still very young :o

I just read in her instagram account that she is miami right now and she'll go to europe for work after till march. That sounds like great news right? Hopefully she'll walk some shows during fashion week :wink:

According to her instagram (@trinidaddelanoi) she was shooting for interview magazine in milan :D

Btw, the other day i saw an interview she did in chile a couple of weeks ago and it was very interesting, she is very sweet :smile: it's in spanish but i'll post it anyway another day

Apparently she walked for Dolce & Gabbana Couture :woot::woot::woot:
La modelo Chilena Trinidad de la Noi junto a la modelo Manuela Frey en el backstage del desfile Dolce & Gabbana Haute Couture en Milán.
1604667_284582611666432_644278761_n.jpg

facebook/vistelacalle

Wow!! Dolce & Gabbana Couture!! :shock: :woot: :clap:

Any pic of the show?

She is Milan working for Dolce & Gabbana now!!! :woot:

^Can't wait! I was wishing to see her at Versace but Dolce & Gabbana is nice ^_^

Dolce & Gabbana show will start in a few minutes! I hope she opens/closes :woot:

Yeah why she wasn't at the show?? I was waiting for it :cry: Wow Vogue Italia! Let's see how it goes.

Nop, she wasn't :(
Maybe she is working with the Dolce&Gabbana team for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->