Tunics

Originally posted by seditionary+May 12th, 2004 - 5:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seditionary @ May 12th, 2004 - 5:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-CelineChic@May 12th, 2004 - 9:18 pm
They make my butt look big :ninja:
im in one of those hilarious moods again... had a laughter fest at my friends' house n it hasnt faded...
im so but i found wat u said sooo funny.... :lol:

if they make ur but look big in regular tunics... why not try lenas idea... n wear indian kurtis? they finish before ur but.. or some half way down ur butt.. so they may not make it look big anymore... :flower: [/b][/quote]
Show me pictures love :blush:

I have issues with my rear. I have a rather slim figure I do however have a lot of "junk in my trunk" and then thin legs. Picture a taller Jennifer Lopez body.

I do pilates and cardio but that just makes my butt stand out more because of the muscle.

At least Sir-Mix-A-Lot likes big butts and he cannot lie. :woot:

Originally posted by sashatheelf@May 13th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
no hood though...

well then it is very similar, for that is a hat!
ah yes...i see that now...if only i had the viv westwood pirate boots to complete the look :flower: :argg:

Originally posted by sashatheelf@May 13th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
no hood though...

ah yes...i see that now...if only i had the viv westwood pirate boots to complete the look :flower: :argg:

Originally posted by softgrey+May 13th, 2004 - 10:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ May 13th, 2004 - 10:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sashatheelf@May 13th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
no hood though...

ah yes...i see that now...if only i had the viv westwood pirate boots to complete the look :flower: :argg: [/b][/quote]
You still want them?

Originally posted by ahhGucci+May 13th, 2004 - 5:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ahhGucci @ May 13th, 2004 - 5:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@May 13th, 2004 - 10:39 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-sashatheelf
@May 13th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
no hood though...

You still want them? [/b][/quote]
i'm not dying for a pair...but i'd wear them if i had them... :innocent: i like them when they get all beat up...

I love them but i only have one, and suprisingly its from abercrombie and fitch! :shock: I love it anyway! :innocent:

ok i must admit:

my entire wardrobe is full of tunics..when people see it they think i actually sell them... they are displayed like in a boutique... every single color and print and material :heart: :blush:

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 13th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
ok i must admit:

my entire wardrobe is full of tunics..when people see it they think i actually sell them... they are displayed like in a boutique... every single color and print and material :heart: :blush:
:doh: :blink: :o :huh: :wacko: :dizzy:

:rofl: :lol:

:cry:

:ninja:

B)

6843_fr.jpg

this is what some of my kaftans look like :kiss:

I really like tunics, although the ones I wear are probably more like kurtas? Thin cotton sleeveless embroidered ones, that go just past my butt. They have little splits in the sides, so I wear them tied at one side.
I usually wear them with jeans. However, I would love to wear them in summer, as a cover-up on the beach or something. Any suggestions as to what I could pair them with (going to and from the beach f.ex. They are too short to wear on their own)? You can easily look a little pregnant in them if not paired with the right pieces :wacko:

Friends tell me in Europe the trend is leaving the Kurtas and going into more middle eastern tunics- sorry i
do not know a name to give it accuracy. I was sort of thinking if all this focus onthe middle east would have mor inspiration than the military, cargo thing( if that was actually a factor in the trend).

Today i past this lace shop with some really beautiful africa/middle eastern laces. reall big motifs , allovers,
Very geometric and great vegetable colors and tie dyes/hombres. They are very inspiring. I may go in tom just to pick some up and think of what to do with them. A very airy tunic would be nice to layer over something. I'll get back to you on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->