Tutti Dolci line at Bath and Body Works

iChelle

Reaction score
has anyone tried anything from this new line yet? what do you think? it features very yummy dessert inspired scents. i was actually going to buy DuWop's "Buttercream" when the Tutti Dolci display at Bath and Body Works caught my eye. they have Angel Food Cake, Chocolate Fondue, Cinnamon Frosting, Crème Brulee, Lemon Meringue and Sugar Wafer. i bought the Creme Brulee lotion and gloss. it smells so good. but i really wanted to buy all of the scents! :woot:

the gloss is pretty, with a hint of shimmer to it. love the packaging.
tutti.lip_gloss_detail.jpg

tutti.indulgent_lotion_detail.jpg

it is now my favorite lotion. i keep it in my purse and constantly have it on. i wish it came in a purse size version :D

dont waste your time on the lipgloss, it looks really pretty in the tube, but too frosted on the lips. what a shame because it does smell/taste very nice.

OMG!!!!! I just bought 3 of those lip glosses today! Creme Brulee, Chocolate Fondue, and Lemon Meringue!

They're SO awesome. And I noticed that they don't wear off easily!

They're really worth the money! :flower: :woot:

when i the gloss last week, it was just $5! was that the price you paid?

Okay I have some bad news Tutti Dolci fans...it is not sold in any of the stores anymore. However you can still buy the lipglosses in-store and go online for all Tutti Dolci needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->