Tuva Alfredsson Mellbert

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Delicate beauty :heart: She's 175cm and with Stockholmsgruppen. She looks very young though, so I don't expect we'll see her work anywhere else but Sweden at the moment.

Q9T8wFi.jpg
M71TWvE.jpg

odCVlCs.jpg
tOACKQM.jpg

23DU1Ry.jpg
n9ft0IK.jpg

stockholmsgruppen

Last edited by a moderator:
These are photographed by Bo Brinkenfalk. Love the 4th and last pic.
74Ll4ZP.jpg

PVrRy4D.jpg

2Huokgn.jpg

3YLEHDi.jpg

fashioncopious.typepad.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Scandinavia S/S/A/W F/W 2013
Photographer: Elisabeth Toll
Styling: Oscar Lange
Hair: Linda Shalabi
Make-up: Anya de Tobon

lundlund

Tuva A for DV Mode Höst 2013
Photographer: Tobias Lundkvist
Stylist: Fia Tegnér

facebook/stockholmsgruppen-models

Model of the Week : Tuva Alfredsson

Name:
Tuva Alfredsson Mellbert

Agency:
Stockholmsgruppen (Stockholm)

Height:
176cm (5’9.5″)

Place of Origin:
Gothenburg, Sweden

Ethnic Origin:
Swedish

Birthsign:
Pisces

How discovered:
Stockholmsgruppen had a casting in a shopping mall in Gothenburg I walked by.

Favorite things:
Spending time with friends and family, travelling, singing, training, swimming and shopping.

Favorite music, band:
Favorite songs at the moment are “I Woke Up Like This” with Beyoncé and “Wicked Games” by The Weeknd.

Favorite movie, tv show:
At the moment it has been Looking for Isaiah and Gossip Girl.

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
Marc Jacobs and our Swedish brands like Acne and Hunky Dory.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I’d be studying just like nowadays and might have an extra job at a café instead of going to Stockholm for the weekends.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
I’ve always loved painting but I’ve lost the patience and I never have the time to just sit down and paint. Too bad!

Favorite modeling experience so far?
One of my first shoots, for Scandinavia SSAW in a snowy animal park here in Sweden!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The Swedish summers are magical, especially the archipelago of the West Coast where I live.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I think that working for any brand is a great and fun experience and I feel so lucky to be a part of it! But a dream would be to work with the really big ones. Like Chanel, Burberry, Prada and so on! That would be amazing!

Place you would love to visit:
I’d love to go on a road trip across America to explore the different states and people! I’d also love to visit countries with an extraordinary nature like the rain forests in South America or the Great Barrier Reef.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Sneakers! Now when spring is here I love buying them. I’ve also got a thing for Snapchat at the moment, haha love it

models

Tuva very fresh, yet she has those classical features. I bet we will see more of her soon.

She's with IMG in Paris and guess worldwide... Possibly she will debut this season ^_^

Valentino F/W 15.16 Paris

nowfashion

Had a feeling she would be there! :magic:

Exactly what I thought too! She's a Valentino girl, for sure!

imgmodels.com

John Galliano F/W 2015.16 Paris

style, stylebistro

Reflexions – en hyllningsfilm till Chanels Rouge Coco

Den visionära fotografduon Peter Farago och Ingela Klemetz Farago har skapat en hyllningsfilm till det ikoniska läppstiftet Rouge Coco. I filmen Reflexions syns åtta skandinaviska modeller i en drömsk värld med några av de 29 nyanserna i fokus. Filmen är skapad i samarbete med ELLE och visas exklusivt på ELLEs hemsidor i Norden.

Det är bara skandinaviska (och fantastiska!) modeller med i filmen, hur valde ni ut dem?

– I denna film ville vi jobba med de nya unga heta modellerna. Emmi Rappe och Hedvig Palm kom precis hem från fantastiska fashion weeks, både hemma i Stockholm och de internationella. De var två av de hetaste modellerna denna säsong och de gick alla de stora visningarna. Alla tjejerna var helt otroligt duktiga och de var väldigt skickliga på att ta regi och förstå vår vision. Filmen handlar om hur vi speglar oss i andra människor och i varandra, både med beundran och avund.

You can see the movie on elles website at this link:
http://elle.se/reflexions-en-hyllningsfilm-till-chanels-rouge-coco/

elle.se

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->