Tvtor #1 Spring / Summer 2014 by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

No stockist info on Facebook or on their website. How practical of them......

Matthias was a major contributor and editor for a while of Dutch, that is probably why it looks so similar.

the magazine in my hands has no interest! they need to edit better the content! more is not always better

I called everywhere in Paris to no avail. Where did you get your copy?

This is the first magazine in history that has no known distribution. They don't offer it for sale on their website, Facebook or Twitter. They've made several posts about the magazines flooding bookstores in New York City but when you do a Google search no sales outlets are listed.

And they are already talking about issue 2. I think the only people who have seen issue 1 are the bloggers who have posted all the photos.

In French I guess you could say "ça fait chier"!

This is the first magazine in history that has no known distribution. They don't offer it for sale on their website, Facebook or Twitter. They've made several posts about the magazines flooding bookstores in New York City but when you do a Google search no sales outlets are listed.

And they are already talking about issue 2. I think the only people who have seen issue 1 are the bloggers who have posted all the photos.

In French I guess you could say "ça fait chier"!

Well to be fair I was able to get a semi-positive response from one of the stores listed in their Facebook posts where I was told "il y'en a plus", which means, they had no more copies left.

But that was only one store. All the others they listed, the reps didn't seem to know the magazine. So maybe I was just too late in getting my copy. :(

TVTOR - My scans-incomplete editorials

4-1-1 by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

Juice by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

S+C01 by Silva + Cemin

TVTOR - My scans-incomplete editorials

S+C02 by Silva + Cemin

ANDREJ DUBRAVSKY by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

PEUGEOT by Matthias Vriens-McGrath

Thank you for posting! I think this gives a good idea of what people can expect with this magazine. Then they can decide if it's worth spending the $20 (plus shipping) to purchase it.

Thank you for posting! I think this gives a good idea of what people can expect with this magazine. Then they can decide if it's worth spending the $20 (plus shipping) to purchase it.

Teeheehee. The shade :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->