Twyla Hayes

I really like twyla, and I know it sounds horrible, but for my opinion she looks sometimes like a drag-queen :ninja: :ninja: :blink:

the pics are all from supermodels.nl :blush:

simple19892001 said:
Honestly, I don't think she is beautiful at all.

Nearly all the teen female population where I live looks like her. :rolleyes: I mean, come on, what is so unique here? I could totally see her with a myspace account doing the pouty-lip-and-flat-ironed-hair combo in every picture.

cestmagique said:
Nearly all the teen female population where I live looks like her. :rolleyes: I mean, come on, what is so unique here? I could totally see her with a myspace account doing the pouty-lip-and-flat-ironed-hair combo in every picture.

That's what I meant.:wink:

cestmagique said:
I have to agree, although most of them definitely don't have her body, I'll give her that. But her look does nothing for me.

hah true, her body is awesome but itsn o ready for couture, maybe a few lbs less could do her good

does twyla have a twin?!
13156779.jpg

cestmagique said:

Yeah, I guess that why she can't be a top model like her friend Heather Marks. I think she just doesn't have that kind of special thing to capture people's eyes.

I think Twyla is a good model.. just not highfashion.... she'd kick *** in commercial/catalog however...

I can't decide if I really like her, or if something's off.

Either way though, she's Canadian and has really pretty eyes, and Twyla is a seriously cool name. I'm eager to see more.

omg she looks lovely in those polaroids!!! pretty alien like and extremely special...
thank you for posting!!!

^ She walked for Edmonton's Fashion with Compassion show. In Heather's thread, they had a picture of Heather on the runway and the caption was ... "Calgary born model Heather Marks... rising model Twyla Hayes also walked the runway" or something like that. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->