UK Elle June 2018 : Dua Lipa by Liz Collins

Stunning. Her print work is actually pleasing so far.

Cover looks fine, a bit dark for June, but is that her in the edit? Her face looks slimmer, no cheeks. How many people signed off on this???

Looks like she'll be everywhere and for now I'm fine with it. Better than Rita Ora, at least.

Vogue is inevitable at this stage. Clever of Anne Marie to strike while the iron is hot.

I've noticed there's usually something 'heavy' about Dua's photos, which doesn't happen with every dark-haired person... it must be the combination of her hair colour and the strength of her features.

Looks like she'll be everywhere and for now I'm fine with it. Better than Rita Ora, at least.
Vogue is inevitable at this stage. Clever of Anne Marie to strike while the iron is hot.
She definitely looks better (ot at least less trashy) than her South Serbian peer. I'd love to see her styled by the British Vogue, but I think her GQ cover will be hard to top.

Got this yesterday in London.
Theres Dua Lipa, Ten pages of ten couples talking about love, but its barely any words so a waste. A shoot abroad. and beauty.

It looks great but i do worry its OVER designed for the audience.

At the end of the day its a mainstream womens fashion magazine, and i do like the love, care and attention that goes into it. it just feels like its on its last legs....

NEW LIFE RULES
Photographer: Liz Collins
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Anna Cofone
Make-Up: Francesca Brazzo
Model/Celebrity: Dua Lipa

UK Elle Digital Edition

ROYAL REBEL
Photographer: Phil Poynter
Stylist: Phoebe Arnold
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make-Up: Andrew Gallimore
Model: Eliza Cummings

UK Elle Digital Edition

SUMMER LOVIN'
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon
Stylist: Felicity Kay
Hair: Lok Lau
Make-Up: Andrew Gallimore
Model: Cindy Bruna

UK Elle Digital Edition

Some shots in Dua Lipa's cover edit is really good, but it certainly could've been a bit lighter considering it's June. Quite like Cindy's edit as well. Classic Bensimon.

For all the Eliza Cummings fans on here, there's a very candid edit and interview in the current Tatler magazine. Literally liked and loathed her at the same time, which is not out of place for a Tatler feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take this over the garish Winnie Harlow cover last month, which I thought looked a total eyesore on the shelves next to its competitors. I love the colouring in the cover image here, the greys mixed with the white dress and fonts. I'm fond of Anne-Marie Curtis' styling throughout the cover story, especially the use of the Chanel cap (which makes the cover shot, IMO).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->