UK Elle March 2009 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Matt Jones

Same old, same old, looks exactly the same as her US Bazaar shot from last year, showing off her legs.

Other eds dont look exciting either, thanks for the snaps.

love the cover, simple and elegant thanks for your scans and snaps !

I really like how British Elle/Vogue/Harper's Bazaar play with different font types on their covers... it's interesting. I mean it isn't anything crazy like some of the bi-annual publications but it's still nice for a monthly mag.

'Strictly Minimal'
Model: Masha P
Photographer: Phillip Gay
Fashion: Ye Young Kim

i've been wondering who Masha P was, but then it came out to be Masha Tyelna.
Michaela's ed seems to be quite promising.

It's Masha P from Women Paris :unsure:

Nothing exciting about the cover or the eds... but at least the newsstands cover has no text.

I know, right? I'm pretty shocked :ninja:

"be here now" looks good! like the styling, thanks for the previews

looks a little bit like they could not be bothered to make a cover ...

And whatever she's wearing makes her look like she's got Mickey Mouse for shoulders, and her dress caught in her knickers. I'm all for fashion, but not for that.

I think they were snoozing a bit in the design department, and figured that their formula would work its magic in the same way every month, when really, they need to keep pushing ahead a little bit, all the time, to keep the wow factor. This cover's OK, but it doesn't do anything for me. It's a picture of Gwyneth on a blank background, that's it.

i feel totally the opposite way, it has started to make me like that show now!

My fav mag and fav person on the cover :heart:

Courtney, Kate and then Gwyneth. UK Elle rules.

Why didn't I get this today. The postperson better be able to get to my house tomorrow.

I HATE YOU SNOW.

It's Masha P from Women Paris :unsure:

The magazine may have made a typo because I'm 100% sure it's Masha T who is with Women Paris :flower:. (There isn't a Masha P.) And I'm very happy to see her in print after so long!

Img262025199.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->