UK Esquire August 2016 : Matt Damon by Simon Emmett

IndigoHomme

Reaction score
Photographer: Simon Emmett
Styling: Ilaria Urbinati

I'm not sure if Esquire UK deserve his own thread as 'trial time' for the mens magazines :unsure:

Esquire UK Digital Edition

New Directions: The Fall-Winter Collections

Photographer | Chris Brooks
Stylig | Catherine Hayward
Photo Assistants | Rhys Gray, Garth McKee
Fashion Assistant | Emie James-Crook
Digital Technician | Julia Eskell
Grooming | Bianca Tuovi @ CLM Hair and Makeup using Kiehl’s
Model | Chris Fleischer @ Nevs

Esquire UK Digital Edition

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to give Esquire it's own thread, not when it turns out such tepid photography!!

It looks like they stopped Matt for a photo as he was on the way out of their office. Yikes!

I cannot stand Matt Damon. Such a bland and uninspiring actor and I honestly can't get over his comments about sexuality he made last year. So it's always going to be a big no for me.

Esquire UK often has really eye-catching covers. This sure as hell is not one of them. Matt Damon is everywhere for August, too. I get that Bourne is a hot property, but what about the Suicide Squad or Star Trek guys?

[Piece Of Me];13680239 said:
I cannot stand Matt Damon. Such a bland and uninspiring actor and I honestly can't get over his comments about sexuality he made last year. So it's always going to be a big no for me.

What did he say?

It looks like they stopped Matt for a photo as he was on the way out of their office. Yikes!

Exactly! And this also looks like a catalog, I think Ikea does a better job than this :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annejudy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->