UK GQ Style F/W 2016: Jake Gyllenhaal by Matthew Brookes

zzzyao76

Reaction score

gq-magazine.co.uk
Jake Gyllenhaal is not just an Oscar-nominated actor with a legendary work ethic and a drop-dead smile. He is also a Jewish boy from LA, a Swedish nobleman, godson of Paul Newman, has studied Buddhism at Columbia with Robert Thurman, and is known for transforming himself physically and emotionally for his roles. Tom Ford is not just a fashion designer and film director, he is а 21st-century Renaissance man. After revolutionising fashion, he moved effortlessly into film with unprecedented success: his first film, A Single Man, was nominated for a raft of awards including the Best Actor Oscar nomination for lead Colin Firth. Now the two have teamed up for Mr Ford's sophomore feature, Nocturnal Animals, with Jake Gyllenhaal taking the dual role of Edward Sheffield, a writer, and Tony Hastings, the main character from Edward's book who suffers an unfortunate fate with his family while going on their summer holidays. Here, in an exclusive transatlantic telephone conversation, Mr Ford interviews Mr Gyllenhaal about the art of making movies, writing screenplays and being vulnerable.

It's simple but certainly one of their better covers. I always find this publication is a bit of a non event to be honest. Especially for £6.50.

i like that he looks a little rough here, and since i loved the film and jake is fantastic in it, i'm actually looking forward to the interview / conversation with tom ford

There's always a Jake Gyllenhaal GQ cover every other month.

he looks too rough here...the cover is kinda bland for me and I usually like his covers.

British GQ understands men's fashion, like Details used to do. This cover is amazing. It reminds me that cover with Charlie Hunnam.

The Well.

Photography: Matthew Brookes
Styling: Jay Massacret

UK GQ Style F/W 2016 Digital Edition

Cont...

Start Me Up

Photography: Benjamin Lennox
Styling: Luke Day

The Best

Photography: Matthew Brookes

The Collector

Photography: David Hughes
Styling: Elgar Johnson

Dominic West

Photography: Blair Getz Mezibov

Dior or Die

Photography: Mark Mattock
Styling: Judy Blame

Brother

Photography: Tom Sloan

Social Climber

Photography: Laurence Ellis
Styling: Gary Armstrong

Bled Right N True

Photography: Mark Lebon

Once you've seen one Jake editorial, you have seen them all. Magazines Always style and shoot him the same. Although I cannot say I really care when you look that hot as him :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->