Mischa "Crazy about Jake Gyllenhaal"

purplelucrezia said:
Eat her face, Kirsten. :nuke:
:rofl: That is precious. Mischa and Jake? Please NO. I really liked Kirsten and Jake together. Why'd they break up? Such a suitable couple. Kirsten was so good in Interview, funny how her acting back then was so much better than it is now. Anyway I just posted this in the candids thread, Mischa and Brandon still appear to be together thank heavens.

Attachments

• mischab05mayrome.jpg
    mischab05mayrome.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 4
OK. If ANYONE is getting Jake G. other than myself, it'll be either Kirsten Dunst or Alison Lohman. End of story.

:lol:

I'm not a Jake fan, but he's way too good for her. I like Kirsten Dunst-she doesn't have an ego the size of America, for a start.

impossibleprincess said:
I'm not a Jake fan, but he's way too good for her. I like Kirsten Dunst-she doesn't have an ego the size of America, for a start.

hell by who's standards your's or someone else on this board who by the way at least 90% would probably agree with ya..., well at least you got that going for ya :doh:

team kirsten!

what i mean is.. kirsten sounds like a nicer person. i like watching the oc and all, but a few things mischa's quoted as saying, well.. have been a bit egotistical.

Erzébeth II said:
team kirsten!

what i mean is.. kirsten sounds like a nicer person. i like watching the oc and all, but a few things mischa's quoted as saying, well.. have been a bit egotistical.

I totally agree with you :smile: Mischa sounds like a very snobby person and I think that Jake and Kirsten fit so much better togehter.

If she has to compare him to Brandon, her ex, then someone is still in love... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->