UK GQ 'The Heroes Issue' 2024 : Anya Taylor-Joy by Jack Bridgland

What a joke! They wasted her!
This looks like King Kong Magazine, not even worthy of Paper Magazine

they could've just called thomas brodie-sangster if that's what they were going to do. 👁️..........👁️

I have the ATJFS (Anya-Taylor-Joy-Fatigue-Syndrome).
Can't really put the finger on it why i'm totally immune to her reptilian beauty....
Same but I also have Bella, Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Zendaya, Michelle Yeoh, Timothée Chalamet and Vittoria Ceretti Fatigue Syndrome lol
Even Hunter's beauty is getting to me now... why are we seeing the same small group of people over and over again, so boring
There are so many underrated talents

The editorial looks miles better imo, the chose the worst pic for the cover.
I'm obsessed with the "Mia Wallace" looks :wub:

If Charli XCX doesn't get a cover, I will riot in the streets. Nothing but respect for MY hero.

side note: Russell Crowe? Hero? Hello?

I love it but hate the over editing. S he somewhat looks like Maria Carla with the dark hair, wish they had done a story around it. The editorial looks all over the place.

Same but I also have Bella, Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Zendaya, Michelle Yeoh, Timothée Chalamet and Vittoria Ceretti Fatigue Syndrome lol
Even Hunter's beauty is getting to me now... why are we seeing the same small group of people over and over again, so boring
There are so many underrated talents
I call that W magazine 😁

When will they understand that 99% of men don't care about this crap?

Drop the woke mind virus, get back to the real world and realize the average reader don't care about "radical thinkers".

And the cover + ed are fugly.

When will they understand that 99% of men don't care about this crap?

Drop the woke mind virus, get back to the real world and realize the average reader don't care about "radical thinkers".

And the cover + ed are fugly.

GQ should be more fashionable than Men's Health, more high-end than Maxim and classier than Sports Illustrated, but all of them have gone woke now

Give me a diamond necklace fur coat no knickers and some sexy women, for some reason, I kept thinking Melania's GQ ed lol
or that Haley Clauson shoot with The Gronk in hot summer in some big mansion backyard
Sadly, GQ and the rest are too afraid to show hot attractive good looking people with aspiration lifestyles in magazines these days

I don’t think it’s the ideal subject for GQ but I love the editorial and the cover.

British GQ used to be the best edition of this magazine (some sort of VI for the Vogue franchise at the time). Will Welch and Anna Wintour really killed both titles for the sake of nothingness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->