UK Harper's Bazaar February 2024 : Julianne Moore by David Roemer

No print subscription issue yet, but I can see the digital version... 172 pages. There are two long editorials in this issue - the cover story shot by David Roemer, and another by Boo George.

Julianne looks beautiful, but I don't like the clothes.

"For the Oscar-winning, endlessly versatile Julianne Moore what really matters, above all else, is love and work"
Photographer: David Roemer
Styling: Miranda Almond
Hair: Orlando Pita
Make Up: Hung Vanngo
Nails: Yukie Miyakawa
Celeb: Julianne Moore
9KdZRkr1_t.jpeg

Bazaar Uk Digital edition & harpersbazaar.com/uk
Outtake

instagram.com/bazaaruk/

Love the cover and most of the photographs inside. She looks youthful and beautiful!

Isn't she like 70? Somehow when I looked at this my first thought was just boredom. Boredom, not just from seeing an old familiar face but THE SAME FACE for the last 25 years.

she really has great bone structure, may december was amazing and she was soo good in it

Last edited:
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE
Photography:
Boo George
Styling: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Declan Sheils
Make-up: Florrie White
Model: Rossana Latallada

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

Any new summer campaign inside ?

None, none whatsoever!

Very much approve of this cover, which feels perfect for a month like February. A truly beautiful cover in its simplicity. The colouring is gorgeous, love how monochromatic it is and the shade of the Bazaar masthead - all just so tastefully executed. Plus, it's always a pleasure to see Julianne Moore.

Boo George's story is glorious, he's become some an asset to British Harper's Bazaar! So many wonderful photos, and far better than anything Vogue has been able to achieve over recent months. A very big thank you to you @Zorka, as always, for providing us with the goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->